RENAULT TRUCKS GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS AN ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Renault Trucks welcomed customers from more than 30 different countries at its annual event on 8th to 12th April in Bahrain
- Renault Trucks welcomed customers from more than 30 different countries at its annual event on 8th to 12th April in Bahrain.
- The event hosted more than 450 participants from all corners of the globe including 80 from the Middle East, and hundreds from Africa, Turkey and Algeria, at the Bahrain International Circuit.
- 60 customers from Saudi Arabia joined the event on a day dedicated to clients from the Kingdom.
- Renault’s range of trucks were put through their paces on the world-famous Formula One track.
- In a series of workshops and unique driving experiences, Renault Trucks showcased its products through an unforgettable experience.
(15 April 2019, Middle East) The Renault Trucks Xperience Days 2019, which took place in Bahrain on 8th to 12th April, brought together an international audience of 450 participants from the truck industry in a unique experience which was been split into four key ‘adventures’.
The first section involved a truly memorable test drive experience in the latest models in Renault Trucks’ long-haul range, including the T series, as well as the construction ranges - the K and C series.
The second and third sections consisted of workshops about Renault Trucks’ transport solutions, addressing the topics of safety, fuel efficiency, after sales and financial services. Interactive discussions with Renault Trucks team of experts and guests examined smart transportation solutions - increasing profitability for customers by optimising total cost of ownership - allowing Renault Trucks and customers to share opinions and expertise simultaneously.
The fourth and final section saw participants enjoy a fun-filled driving adventure experience. Alongside a professional driver, guests braved a challenging Land Rover Experience and took on the role of co-pilot on the race circuit in a Renault Clio Sport.
Speaking after the event, the President of Renault Trucks, Bruno Blin remarked: “In 2018, we marked our fourth consecutive year of sales growth with a 10 percent year on year increase. Among many factors that led to this success, our close relationship with our Customers, and our continuous efforts to always be by their side played a vital role. It’s for this reason that we think it’s essential we come together with our customers at events like our ‘Xperience Days’ in Bahrain - we test together, we listen together, we work together.”
Customers who attended the event commented: “it’s my first time attending a Renault Trucks event, we have a large fleet of trucks, and driving the trucks today totally changed my view of this brand; the trucks are robust, great quality, the comfort is beyond our expectations, it is really impressive.”
“Renault Trucks is clearly a strong brand in the market; not only their trucks are robust, efficient but also the relationship and customer intimacy we have with Renault Trucks are also the reasons that we believe they are the right partner.”